Client Information disclaimers
1. This website is a publication of Piedmont Capital. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
2. Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented.
3. Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
4. Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
5. The images on this website are meant only to reflect random scenes of the Virginia Piedmont region and are in no way meant to suggest anything else. In particular, persons in the images are not assumed to be connected with Piedmont Capital in any way.
6. Information on this website is directed toward U.S. residents only. Piedmont Capital is registered as an investment adviser with the Commonwealth of Virginia. Piedmont Capital only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment adviser does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
8. Piedmont Capital Asset Management LLC is committed to facilitating the accessibility of its website and any related services (the “Website”) to all visitors, including people with disabilities. Piedmont Capital has adopted this Website Accessibility Policy to support its commitment to the accessibility of its Website both now and on an ongoing basis. Please send any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any webpage or function on our Website to email@example.com with 'Accessibility' in the subject line. If you encounter an accessibility issue, we appreciate you letting us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page more accessible.